- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup rose water
- 1 teaspoon rose petals (optional)
- 1-2 drops pink food coloring (optional)
- In a small mixing bowl, add the granulated sugar and coconut oil. Mix well until the sugar is coated with the oil.
- Add the rose water to the mixture and stir until well combined.
- If desired, add in the rose petals and pink food coloring and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to an airtight container.
- To use, apply a small amount of the scrub to damp skin and gently massage in circular motions. Rinse off with warm water and pat dry.
- Store the remaining scrub in a cool, dry place for up to 2 weeks.
Enjoy your luxurious and fragrant rosé sugar scrub!
Leave a Reply